Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

back to nature.....

I don't think I sat down my camera once this trip......It seemed like every second outdoors was a photo opportunity (and it is no secret that my little sunflower is my favorite to photograph) My family likes to joke that I should get my camera surgically attached to my hand. Hmmmm.....Might have to ask Dr. and Dr. Kilgore about that :) checking out the lake..... gotta love those rolls! :) first time on the boat! she loved it!!! (notice her elbow ouch?....that is what comes with a wobbly new walker) This apple was supposed to be for the deer......but, Auburn decided it looked yummy for her tummy!
feeding the deer.... my hubby......my heart...
nothing is better for the soul than a few days away from it all. When we got to Greenleaf we discovered that we had absolutely no reception of any kind....We were cut off from it all and it proved to be just what we needed. We are a nature loving family - and this was the place for us!!! Hiking trails, clear lakes, a deer out our back door. If you can tell from the photos - the deer would eat right out of your hand, it was the neatest thing in the world! They would let you pet them too...Auburn thought it was the funniest thing - she LOVED it!!
I have a mountain of work in front on me and I better get to it. I promise to answer all the emails and calls just as soon as possible. Stay tuned for lots of engagement session fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my love, these are seriously my favourite pictures EVER! the light is so perfect, the Auburn is even more perfect!
Getting away is the best thing..

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, everytime I see new pics I just love her even more! These are so good! Love the deer one (wow!) and the one of Dusty fishing, very cool :)

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.