Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

sisters.....

Little Jewel......
She's three!!!! (I love the way she holds up the three fingers :)
It does not get any cuter than these two sisters! ring around the rosy..... Annie didn't want to get her dress wet in the puddle.......so cute! one small puddle = FUN!!!
lolli-pop's are always a hit!!! It was such a blast photographing Annie and Jewel this morning! I have had the pleasure of capturing little Annie since she was just a few months old, and it is amazing to watch her grow...She is three now (seems like I have photographed a lot of 3 year old girls in the past few weeks - love it) and was singing me songs - showing me her big girl pants - and leading the way around the park. Little Jewel was so adorable....Flashing me those big brown eyes and keeping me on my toes chasing her around. These two sisters are some of my favorites to capture - so much love! I knew I had made a friend when Annie invited me over to have lunch....It was the sweetest! Enjoy your sneak peek Mom and Dad - thank you so much choosing Art and Soul to capture your memories! I have truly loved watching them grow over the past three years.......

2 comments:

Shelley said...

adorable! you're so talented. can't wait for next week! have fun at the lake- jealous. (yes, i've officially added your blog to my favorites and enjoy stalking your new photos daily :))

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the photos you took of my nieces. Thank you so much for capturing them perfectly. The expressions on their faces is just...just them! Jewel's big brown eyes and huge smile, Annie's non-stop chatting and singing. Remember when we thought she would never talk??? Thanks again, Angel. You truly have a wonderful gift.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.