Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I heart Seaside.....

Dusty made her a beach side pool :)
silly girl.... This little post office can be seen on the movie Truman Show. The movie was shot in Seaside.
Auburn helped me mail some postcards out from here today :)
Daddy and Auburn checking out the waves....
you ride bikes everywhere in Seaside (totally need your super cute bike, kelsey :)
the views are amazing....
Building her first sandcastle (a.k.a. eating lots of sand...)
Dusty checking out the waves!
Our little beach babe!
Heading back from a walk on the beach. 
If I had one town I would say everyone should visit in their lifetime....it would be Seaside Florida. I have been in love with this place as long as I can remember! I almost hesitate sharing the word on my favorite beach community. It has been the place for so many memories throughout my life.  Family vacations. Married in the town over (Destin). Honeymoon. and now sharing in the fun as Auburn explores it all!!! It has already been such a fun trip with memories I will never forget. Even though Auburn is too little to ever remember this trip, Dusty and I will never forget her tiny sandy toes - big belly laugh when she saw the ocean - look on her face when she tasted the sand :) It has been wonderful~ Dusty and I headed out to ride jet skis in the ocean today - and I must say I have not laughed (and screamed) that much in a long time! It was sooooo much fun jumping waves and flipping off a time or two. We were laughing about it all afternoon.....Here are a few more pictures of our adventures :)
check out the seaside website and plan yourself a little vacation in a town like no other!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like your having a great time! soak up some sun for me :)

love that post office!

Anonymous said...

I just know that the two of you will help create the most beautiful memories with Auburn...
You capture it all so well for her-and I think that that's the secret to retaining memories from when we are young. For some reason I can distinctly remember small little things from when I was 1-simply because there was a photo to prove that I wasn't just making it up!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen cuter pics IN MY LIFE!!! Seriously. Be safe, love you guys!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.