Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

beach session with my parents....

Yesterday evening was a beautiful night in Seaside and called for a photo session with my parents. If you can't tell from these photos, these two are as in love now as the day they were married over 40 years ago. It was so great to capture their love in these photos. We have had such a wonderful vacation and enjoyed our time as a family. Papa (my dad) has enjoyed his snuggle time with Auburn during her naps - and my mom and I have hit all the stores to shop. Dusty and I also have gotten to do a lot more outdoor activities than we thought we would, since Grams and Papa are so eager to watch little Auburn. Here are a few shots from last night. Thanks you to my parents who have always been a true example of what love means.
I love the sun glow in this one :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't that so wonderful? their love keeps them young...
they are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Your parents are the cutest! Love them!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.