Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Thank you Panera Bread...

Well....I have been cut off from the world - like many of us Oklahoma folks have been. The ice storm has left us with little electricity - but loads of fun things to do. The positive side was the 3 days off of work to play, snuggle, wrap Christmas gifts and just have fun! The negative side is the lack of communication I have had. Thanks to Panera Bread ( bless them and the free wifi)I can check my email with in in-box that was just about overloaded. Thank you to my patient clients who were wondering where the heck I have been - I am hoping to have power soon - but fear it could be 3 to 4 more days. Thank goodness I was all caught up and ahead of things with holiday orders before the storm hit...Hope everyone is staying warm. We are pretty excited to introduce Auburn to her first snow - we should be getting a few inches tonight and tomorrow - I will be sure and post pictures. I have two exciting shoots this weekend - some really fun families (snow pics :) - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.