Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Celebrating Adoption!

I am excited to announce my involvement in the wonderful program Celebrating Adoption. Feel free to check out the website (http://www.celebratingadoption.org) Adoption is near and dear to my heart. I am so delighted to provide this service to adopting families. If you know of anyone that has adopted a child within the year, and is interested in my services - please contact me for details. The service is free of charge and families will receive all photos on a high resolution disk. Every child needs and deserves love - CELEBRATE ADOPTION!!!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.