Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, December 24, 2007

take a moment...

I want to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas! I took a moment during the hustle and bustle of the season to reflect back over the year. Many amazing things have occurred, each one making the year what it was meant to be. I have to pinch myself every once in a while - so thankful that I get to do what I love to do. A special thanks to the wonderful clients I have met and now call friends. I am truly honored to be your photographer...Take a moment this holiday season. Take a moment to snuggle. Take a moment to smile.Take a moment to see the art in life. Hope your Christmas is full of memories to cherish a lifetime. *as you can see our baby girl is already getting the hang of this Christmas stuff...She thinks this gift stuff is pretty great...Boy, are we in for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dusty and your first Christmas as parents--how exciting! Hope that you had the best day ever!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.