Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

lets go pick some sunflowers..

Had a wonderful visit from a former student today. She came to visit from Rocky Mountain School of Art and Design. I am so very proud of her. We had a great dinner and talked art the whole time. My favorite subject. She was one of my first students to head off to art college and she has inspired many more to do the same. She loves sunflowers and Van Gogh - she was my picture buddy on our Europe adventure. Laura Lee - the picture of happiness...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you last night! And your sweey Auburn is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Can't wait to see you today! Hugs!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.