Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...

Gone again...My wonderful friends Dana and Michael are heading out New Years Day. One is going to change the world in the Peace Corps and the other is going to change the world in L.A. I am so proud to call them both not only my friends, but my family. They are brave, compassionate, and a wonderful Aunt and Uncle to my baby girl. Seeing them go is sad, but knowing they are doing what they are meant to do is amazing to witness. Best of luck to Dana and Michael both, I can't wait to hear all about your adventures - and most of all I can't wait to come and visit!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.