Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

my best friend's wedding.......

The Stunning Bride...
Two become One....
Love this shot.....
True Love....
Bride and Groom.... The Beautiful Bride! Kim with her dad Ray....They have such a special bond...

This cake was super yummy!!

Best Friends...... Charter was pretty pumped for his role as ring bearer.....
When it is your best friend's wedding it is sure to be filled with love, laughs, and LOTS of photos :) It was such an honor to stand by Kim's side as she said her vows with Brandon. I dare you to find two people who are as in love as these two.....Watching them stare into each other's eyes during the ceremony today brought me to tears. My AMAZING intern was a huge help in capturing the ceremony!!! She sure is rocking it with all her senior sessions - so proud of you, Meg! I will treasure this day always....Kim and I have been friends since we were 11 and I love her so much! When you are friends as long as us you are as close as sisters. I love you both so much! I can't wait to see you both in your white coats - Dr. and Dr. Kilgore :) Have a wonderful honeymoon - I thought about hopping into those bags and joining you in Hawaii....hee..hee..Auburn says hurry back Aunt Kimmy, she will miss you while you are gone :)
p.s.....I CANNOT WAIT for the Trash the Dress Session with Kimmy and B-Dog.....

2 comments:

Kelsey Dawn said...

they look AMAZING!
love the one of her holding her flowers up.

Anonymous said...

amazing angel...as always. we had a lot of people compliment you yesterday and today. Thank you for being such a wonderful addition to this family. ALl the Browns love you.
Beth

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.