Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

an art-filled day...

the guys rocked their square! amazing!!!
Mikayla and Auburn enjoying their first art opening....
my little flower child soaking up the sun....
these girls are the cutest....love them all!
close-up...
couple of crazy art teachers...
we were so glad to see our old friends abe and olivia! or should I say, mayor Abe.... congrats on winning mayor :) don't forget us little people.....
Most of my days are art-filled - but today was jammed packed full of art in every form! Started the day with a trip down to USAO for our fourth annual chalk art contest. Over 400 teams competed in the 8x8 squares. It is such a fun event! My students rocked it - and I was totally proud of their designs. I am so lucky to have the most creative and talented students in the world....Later in the evening my fellow art teacher/partner in crime, Krista and I took the girls to an art opening. Our great friend and mentor, James Coplin, had an amazing opening of his new work. The girls had fun at their first art show! If you get a bit to check it out he has some wonderful and well priced art for your home.....I wanted to take it all home with me. It was an art filled day, and I would not have it any other way....
James Coplin Art on Display:
27 E. Edwards in Edmond, across the street, north of the downtown Post Office

1 comment:

Kelsey Dawn said...

today was seriously a blast.. i never expected i would have that much fun when i had to tie walmart sacks to my knees and sit on soggy cardboard :)

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.