Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun with the Manning Family!

When I arrived home from my first afternoon session today, I had to tell little Auburn that I found her a future hubby.....Little Zach was such a cutie! I LOVE photographing this age - full of smiles!!!! He had the cutest chubby cheeks and expressive eyes. Katy is an old college friend, and it was so nice to catch up and talk about our babies.....It is so crazy we are all have families now, no more lazy days of college. The Manning family is full of love and it shows in the proofs I have started working on. Enjoy your sneak peek....I can't wait to work on the rest of these - so many smiles to choose from :)

2 comments:

Kelsey Dawn said...

i cant quit smiling!
the picture with the cup is the cutest thing i've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for a wonderful afternoon! I love the pictures! Can't wait to see the rest!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.