Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Adorable...

I was so excited for today's session because when I met this couple a few months back, I knew they were something special! They are so full of life and full of love for each other. We made our way down Western and through Crown Heights for the engagement session and we laughed the whole time....I am so excited for the wedding! I love a couple who can make each other laugh, and make me laugh :) It was a great afternoon, complete with bubbles and sprinklers :) Here is your sneak peek - you two are ADORABLE!!!!! p.s.....The bubble shot just might be my favorite engagement shot EVER!!!!!

1 comment:

Kelsey Dawn said...

no way!
lets just speed up time a few years so that it can be me in these stinking cute pictures.

p.s.- the one with the bubbles IS the best ever

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.