Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

music to my ears....

I have had quite a few people contact me lately asking where I get the music for my site. I have say, I am a music junkie. Most of my love for music comes from my Dad, and also my college Roomies who had a killer taste in all types of music. I just had to blog about and introduce you all to the best musician around (he is going to totally be embarrassed about this) Danny Davis of Daniel the Brave. He is a singer/songwriter who just blows me away with his lyrics. He also happens to be one of the coolest, kindest guys you will ever meet (auburn is craaaazy about him) Much of his inspiration comes from his long time girl, Kelsey, who is my wedding assistant. Check out his new CD and you will not be disappointed. He is selling them for next to nothing so you better grab one while you can. And.....be sure to check out his new song on my Wedding Site - under the "Details" Gallery. Plus everyone....He is Oklahoma born and raised.....So go and support your local musicians! Artwork above is by Kelsey Brockman.  
Off to shoot a wedding....I have been so excited for today's wedding ever since I met the amazing couple! Sneak Peek later to come :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's always wonderful to hear great music from young, fresh talent. i'm always blown away by what these people can do...
don't be embarrassed Danny, you make some of the most beautiful music!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.