Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Little Riley....

I had so many smile captures to choose from for posting......There is just nothing better than capturing a newborn smile.....
We headed outside for a few photos - I was super happy the results :)
The shots in the hat turned out to be some of my favorites.....
We got a few shots of Riley in his adorable nursery. 
He snoozed out in the coffee mug :)
I was so lucky to spend this afternoon with little 5 day old Riley! He was perfect in every way. Full of big smiles that melted my heart....His mommy got his belly nice and full he was out like a light and let me get some nice sleepy photos :) It was so great to meet the whole family...When Riley was awake I was amazed at how alert and curious he was for being less than a week old....This little guy was checking out his world :) I am thinking we wore the little guy out with his first photos session. Here's hoping he sleeps great tonight so the new mommy and daddy can get some much needed rest. Enjoy your sneak peek!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

five days?--but that smile!! gorgeous little boy-with such defined features. thinking the new momma and papa are going to love these!

Shelley said...

the hat picture is the cutest! these make me smile :)

Anonymous said...

How precious!!!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.