Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bride......

I was sorting through and editing more shots from the amazing wedding last weekend and came across this one......I fell in love with it on the spot and had to share it on the photo blog :)
Got me pumped for my bridal sessions with Cara tomorrow :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes-so glad you shared... this happens to be one of my favourites-this bride MUST get this on a canvas. seriously-she'd be crazy not to!!
always my favourite thing to go through past photos and find those little treasures we skipped over the first time.

Shelley said...

beautiful and natural...love this! (and her dress...amazing!)

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.