Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lots to Post....

first dance... she danced all night and stole my heart along the way..her expressions were adorable! led in to your wedding and reception by a bagpipe player...AWESOME!! this little cutie was all business..she had her job down..What a doll!!! as you can see..this wedding party was tons of fun... I have a lot of catching up to do posting my recent sessions....but first had to share the wonderful wedding I had the honor of photographing over the weekend. A day filled with a calm bride and groom..adorable flower girl..an 82 year young grandmother..and a bagpipe player...A wedding I won't soon forget. This wedding was so unique and filled with personal touches by the bride and groom. I had never seen such a calm and collected bride as Aimee. She made my job very easy. Had a blast at the wedding, and loads of fun at the reception. I wanted to get out and do some dancing of my own (they had a great DJ) but I stuck to getting some dancing pictures that are sure to get some laughs. Thanks for a wonderful evening and a wonderful wedding Sam and Aimee. You guys are a perfect match and I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.