Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

happy to announce....

After many requests...Art and Soul Photography is now offering custom birth announcements. I have photographed so many adorable newborns in 2008 already - I can't wait to showcase them in the announcements. I will add prices and previews on the website soon. If you are needing your announcement in the next week, contact me and I will send you all the information. Soon to come....Custom Save the Date cards!

1 comment:

My Funky Camera said...

Cute!!! Great idea!!!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.