Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, February 4, 2008

10 things I love about my little valentine...

1. I love Her chubby cheeks...well, really her chubby EVERYTHING.. 2. I love how she has a smile for EVERYONE.. 3. I love her sweet nature. She has been described as peaceful..a funny word to describe a baby, I know, but it suites her well. 4. I love when she "sings" along in the car. I think she is already a huge music lover. 4. Her button nose. 5. I love how she pats me on the back the WHOLE time I carry her around. 6. I love to watch her learn - soak up the world - see something new for the first time. She saw her first bubble not long ago and I swear her eyes were as big as saucers... 7. I love how she is developing a little personality all her own... 8. I love that she is in no way a picky eater. The girl will eat any combination of baby food you throw her way... 9. I love the side of her daddy she brings out. 10. I love that she made me a mom. Made us a family. Made us whole.

2 comments:

Kelsey Dawn said...

was this first bubble grape scented, maybe?

i really hope that my future babies are atleast half as sweet and awesome as auburn, then ill be happy. (hopefully theyre just as awesome though :)

Anonymous said...

I love that she is so much like you in many ways....

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.