Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Art and Upcoming Show!

I have discovered...I love painting fruit! I have been busy painting for an upcoming show and found my love for fruit! Pears - Pumpkins - and Cherries are the lastest paintings I have finished. I have truly had fun painting them all. I will post information soon on the Junior League show coming in October. I will be selling photographs - paintings - door signs - and much more..Even all those tie dye onsies. I will also have a drawing for a free fall photography session. It is getting cooler outside and that pumps me up for fall pictures! I have a wonderful couple whose engagement pictures I am doing next week, so I will post a sneak peek soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you also have a wonderful couple who need anniversary picture soon too!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.